Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Little Man

We've been taking so many pictures of our little tyke that we thought it was time to share some of his "greatest hits." He is always so happy when he gets a tub. And he loves to cuddle up in his monster blanket we received from Nate and Jessica.


He made a great Santa.


Whenever he gets too excited to control himself he contorts his body and grabs his hands and squeezes. Lately, he has been giving us great big belly laughs that accompany his body contortions.



He has been much more mellow in his car seat. For awhile crying was automatic whenever we put him in his car seat.


3 comments:

sarahlouise said...

Yeah!!! My husband FINALLY did a post! :)

cathy said...

He is so cute!!! I think he is a great mix of the two of you. I can't wait to meet him in person!

Fordney said...

So cute. I love that picture of him in the Santa suit, it is hilarious. I can't wait for him to be able to play with his cousins.