Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ode to SISTERS!!

If you couldn't tell by the title, this is acutally Sarah. I found myself with some spare time today and thought I might try my hand at blogging. Here goes.
So I love being married. It is the best thing in the world and I would recommend it to anyone. I absolutely love going to bed every night and waking up every morning with my wonderful husband by my side. While our life together may not be an action packed adventure story, it is fulfilling and makes me very happy. I admit I have learned LOTS too..... about life, about myself, about Andy, about men in general, about women in general and compromise :) I have also learned how much I NEED and love sisters. I feel very fortunate because I can call so many AMAZING women my sisters. And I know this list will only continue to grow throughout my life. I had four fabulous sisters the day I was born. I inherited three incredible sisters this May. I have bumped into many other stunning sisters throughout my colorful college career. Sisters are wonderful for many reasons......

Sisters are oh so talented.....


Sisters are wild and crazy....

Sisters like to be together....

Sisters are good moms....



Sisters are happy.....

And sisters are wonderful friends, confidants, and therapists! Just to let all my sisters know that I love them!!!!






5 comments:

martha corinna said...

That was really sweet Sarah, and so true. But what the heck is up with the oh-so-flattering picture of me, could I be more pregnant?
love you!

shellfish said...

Louisa! You are quite the awesome sister yourself you know....I love you bunches and bunches. (I've never blogged before, this is kind of fun!)

Nathan said...

I like sisters too, Sarah!

Fenima said...

Love the blog, Merry Christmas

Trish said...

I am peeking in on your blog from Martha's - I am a friend/neighbor. I normally wouldn't comment on somenone's blog that I don't know, but a recognize a girl in the 6th picture down - Cherie. I went to ISU with her. We served together in the same ward and got married the same month. Does she have a blog? Trish
allenfamily@blogspot.com